5/21/2006

A Rainy Epiphony

I am sitting at my computer just thinking. Nothing in particular, just whatever pops into my head. It's raining outside, not that I can see it cause it's dark out, but I can hear the wetness of the drops splatter against the shingles of the roof.

I have an electronic candle in the window glowing gold, shining on the drops of rain that are clinging to the window screen. A splatter of gold in a square black rectangle.

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about black holes. The common appearance resulting from the collapse of a star, creating that great black void. They mentioned that there are some black holes that are created within galaxies though they do not know how since some of the galaxies do not have enough "material" to have created one.

I wonder if this is what god sees when he's looking at us. Drops of water on a window screen of black, illuminated by the gold of the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home