5/26/2006

Inside My Cold Dead Heart

My mind is just filled, with blinding rage.
I could have killed but I stayed in my cage
And I don't know howlong I can keep
Cause the pain and the hurt are starting to seep..............

INSIDE MY COLD DEAD HEART
and I feeeeeeeeel
I don't want no part of this
LIIIIIIIIFE
You've chosen for me
I'm NOT REEEEEEEEAL!
How can I make you see?
How can I make you seeeee?

A reflection of you
A runaway thought
I'm always here
but I can't be caught
And I don't know howlong I can run
Cause the killing and burning HAS BE-GUN!

INSIDE MY COLD DEAD HEART
and I FEEEEEEEEEL
I don't want no part of this
LIIIIIIIIIIFE
you've chosen for me
I'm NOT REEEEEEEAL!
How can I make you see?

I'm not really here
You can't see me
But I'm part of you
What you want to be
Wake the fuck up
A voice inside your head
We're already stuck
Mine as well be DEAD!

INSIDE YOUR COLD DEAD HEART
I CAN'T FEEEEEEEEEEL
I'm just a PART of your
LIIIIIIIIIFE
that you are leeeeading
You can't SEEEEEEEE
that it's bleeeeding
that it's bleeedinggggggggg
that it's bleeedinggggggggg toooo death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home