8/01/2007

The Good Place

I thought we were in the good place,
The place where friends can say.
How they feel about the sitch
And talk about each other's day.

I thought we were in the good place,
When you painted me a black hat
I never saw it coming
Didn't think you thought of me as that.

I see we aren't in the good place,
But to me you couldn't say.
To the public to the world you rage
While I think it's all ok.

I see we aren't in the good place,
When you say I ruin your joy.
When you say I'm always angry with you,
It really starts to annoy.

Were we ever in the good place?
I feel like everything is wrong.
That it's all my fault somehow,
So where in your life do I belong?

14 years and still no good place,
Time to call it quits.
I'm tired of being your bad guy,
Cause I don't think it always fits.

I've walked away from the bad place,
We're both better off this way.
And though it hurts I know it's right,
We both will see one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home